TBB MIXED BOX
Regular price £15.00
Get your hands on one of our infamous mixed boxes! This weeks edition will include a slice of each of the following...
- Triple Choc Mini Egg Brownie
- Billionaires Brownie
- Chocolate Orange Brownie
- Cookies 'n' Cream Blondie
- Biscoff & Caramac Cookie Slice
- Kinderella Rocky Road
No substitutions I'm afraid.
And we've now got even more delivery options for you...
- LOCAL DELIVERY - if you select this option your box will be hand delivered on Saturday 27th March between 8.30am and 1pm. Delivery route will include Hanley Castle, Hanley Swan, Upton, Welland, Malvern, Colwall, Callow End, Powick, St Johns, Lower Wick, St Peters, Warndon, Kempsey, Whittington. Please only select this option at checkout if you delivery address is within these areas - or get in touch to check if you are not sure!
- NATIONWIDE DELIVERY - your parcel will be despatched via Royal Mail 24 Tracked delivery on Thursday 24th March and should be with you by the weekend! The p+p cost added at checkout will be £5.50.
- COLLECTION FROM HANLEY CASTLE - if you'd rather collect your treats from us please select this option at checkout and your box will be ready to collect from 10am-12pm on Saturday 27th March.
Here are a few notes about our bakes...
- All of our treats are made using the very best ingredients - local free range eggs, local organic flour, British butter and responsibly sourced chocolate.
- Our bakes are all super fudgy and have a shelf life of around 7 days from when they are baked. We always bake as close to dispatch as possible.
- Upon receipt we recommend our bakes are best stored in the fridge for ultimate fudginess!
- We believe our treats are the ultimate indulgence and are generous with our portion sizes. Our parcels are therefore unlikely to fit through your letterbox.
- We do not operate an allergen free kitchen thus all of our bakes may contain traces of wheat, gluten, milk, egg, soya and nuts. Please see our 'Ingredients' page for a full list of ingredients.