Mixed Box - LOCAL DELIVERY ONLY
This edition of our infamous mixed boxes will be delivered to your door between 8.30am and 1pm on Saturday 30th January and will contain a slice of each of the following...
- Billionaires Brownie
- Cookies 'n' Cream Brownie
- Raspberry, White Chocolate & Marshmallow Brownie
- Kinderella Blondie
- Chocolate Orange Brownie Rocky Road
- Nutella and White Chocolate Flapjack
No substitutions I'm afraid.
** Delivery route will include Hanley Castle, Hanley Swan, Upton, Welland, Malvern, Colwall, Callow End, Powick, St Johns, Lower Wick, St Peters, Warndon, Kempsey, Whittington. Please only order if your delivery address is within these areas otherwise your order will be cancelled and refunded **
Given the current situation we'll be operating a contactless delivery system whereby we'll pop the treats on your doorstep, knock the door and then dash back to the car, whilst checking the treats have been retrieved. If you don't plan on being home to accept the delivery please leave instructions of a safe, dry place to leave your bakes in the 'add a note to seller' box.
- Local delivery is included in the stated price. If you are outside our local delivery area and would prefer to collect from Hanley Castle then please leave a message in the 'add a note to seller' box. For postal delivery please see the specific product listing.
- All of our treats are made using the very best ingredients - local free range eggs, local organic flour, British butter and responsibly sourced chocolate.
- Our bakes are all super fudgy and have a shelf life of around 7 days from when they are baked. We always bake as close to dispatch as possible.
- Upon receipt we recommend our brownies and blondies are best stored in the fridge for ultimate fudginess!
- We do not operate an allergen free kitchen thus all of our bakes may contain traces of wheat, gluten, milk, egg, soya and nuts. Please see our 'Ingredients' page for a full list of ingredients.